Real Life Knowledge
Real life time from birth to death is called life.
Real life in childhood, by playing laughter, children keep on having fun while studying and writing. He moves on with his life. In adolescence, understanding all kinds of knowledge, right, wrong, good and bad, they move forward. receive education. Understand the colors of life. Proceeds in life. At a young age, he understands the responsibility of life. People get all kinds of knowledge and education by taking care of family, work, people sitting in society. After getting a life partner with his life, he spends life together. Moving on with the new generation. Understand the ups and downs of life in adulthood. He teaches his elders with his knowledge and experience. The society takes care of the family. Moving on by living life. In old age one experiences all kinds of sorrow and happiness. One by one, we move towards the end of our life by giving our knowledge and experience to others. Later he receives death. In this way life passes from birth to death.
How do you see real life?
Real life must first be understood through knowledge. The greatest value of life is education and knowledge. On which the development progress of life is based. If life is full of education and knowledge, then success will never be far from it. Wisdom refers to the experience in the work arrangement among the people in life. How do you spend your life at the time of happiness and sorrow in life? How to keep life simple and alert in difficult times and horse gaiety. Shows very useful properties. Responsibility shows responsibility towards one's work order in life. Responsibility towards family, children and elders is very important. For the life of man, virtue harmony is of great importance in the structure of life.
Real life main quantities of life
Real life main of life is only 10 per cent. According to spiritual knowledge human beings are 10% active conscious mind. The remaining 90 per cent are unconscious. The activation of the conscious mind is the cause of growth and success in life. Therefore the main quantity of life is 10% active mind.